I was operating off of a creative high after my trip to Hobby Lobby so I completed a few different projects!
The second project idea was shared with me by my very wonderful and talented friend Amberley! I call them Fabric Rings.
What you need:
- Embroidery hoops (different sizes and shapes if you’re feeling fancy)
- Buttons (Optional)
Approx. Cost: $12
- After you have picked how many and what shapes and sizes you want to use for your hoops, you need to decide on fabric patterns and colors.
- After all the important decisions are made take a hoop and remove the inside hoop, make sure the outer hoop is loose enough to place the fabric inside and place the inner hoop on top of the fabric.
- Tighten the outer hoop so the fabric is nice and taut inside.
- Cut the excess fabric from around the hoop.
- Add buttons if you so choose.