This is my favorite time of year which means I HAVE to decorate! I have been seeing these gorgeous fall wreaths in the stores but they are soooo expensive it is ridiculous! So of course inspiration struck… DIY.
What you need:
- a base wreath
- harvest garland (I used three 4ft strands)
- other little touches like flowers or festive add-ons (I used little berry looking things)
I bought everything at Dollar Tree and I spent $5!
What I did:
- I took the garland and wound it around my base wreath pulling an shaping as I went along. I did this with all three strands until I had the desired fullness that I was looking for.
- I secured the garland to the base wreath by tying it to the wreath. No hot glue or any adhesive is needed for this project.
- I pulled the berry looking things off their stems and attached them to the stems on the garland around the wreath and again adjusted and shaped until it looked how I wanted.