Happy March! I’m kicking off the month with products I regret buying. These are all beauty items and in some way shape or form they just didn’t work for me.
Now, don’t get me wrong I have tried a variety of products from these brands and they are all amazing, these particular products just didn’t do it for me.
Everybody takes an L every now and then and these are losers for me:
- Shea Moisture Mattifying Primer: not mattifying, too thick, it’s like face lotion (not good)
- Boscia White Charcoal Mattifying Makeup Setting Spray: you end of with white specks on your face and if they get on your lashes and eyebrows you can hang it up.
- Urban Decay Naked Smoky: I was being bougie and wanted the next installment in the Naked palette series. This palette is fine but the colors are not regulars for me. I don’t reach for this palette often.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush: Again I was jumping on the bandwagon and this blush is not one I reach for often. The color payoff is a little chalky for my taste.
- Dose of Colors liquid lipstick in Merlot and Berry Me: these get very drying as you wear them. The color payoff is nice but the product doesn’t last long these broke down relatively quick, however, I think Dose of Colors have reformulated since I bought these.