Happy Sunday! Today we’re talking must have, can’t live without, holy grail beauty products.
My top 5:
- NYX eyebrow pencil with spooly- I love to keep this on hand for when I want a quick brow that’s still on point! Great dupe for ABH Brow Wiz at half the price.
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara- Hands down the best mascara I have ever used. I have tried and will continue to try other mascaras but I always go back to perversion. It’s length and volume, what more can you ask for?
- Chapstick: need I say more?
- Real Techniques Foundation Brush- If I’m not using this brush I’m using a beauty blender. This brush blends flawlessly and doesn’t soak up a lot of product.
- Rice Brightening makeup remover wipes- My first holy grail makeup remover wipes were discontinued so it took me a while to find another. These wipes are gentle but effective and they are large! Which is great for a full face take off.
You can find all these products at Ulta.
What are your holy grail products?
Live it. Love it. Style it.