Happy May! April is out of here but here is what I was loving all month long!
- Formula No. 45 Coffee Scrub: bought at World Market. Amazing! Exfoliating and leaves you soft and smooth, plus the vanilla makes it smell great!
- Gucci Guilty Black: rediscovered this month. It’s an oldie but a goodie!
- Naked Petite Heat: been loving this palette since I bought it! The colors are perfectly pigmented and gorgeous. They blend well and this palette is extremely versatile!
- The Ordinary the Buffet: I can’t say enough good things about this product. See my post on The Ordinary for deets.
- Cover FX highlighter drops: these are insane! A little goes a long way! If you are a highlighter person these are for you. High shine!
- Naked Skin Concealer: lightweight but does the job and has a highlighting effect. Love!
- Morphe blending brush: the only eye brush I’ve been using! Blends shadows to perfection! Fluffy and feels good, can’t beat the price either.
- Fenty Beauty matte lipstick in freakle fiesta. Great color, love the finish, goes great with the Naked Petite Heat!
What were your April favs?
Live it. Love it. Style it.