Happy Sunday! I spent today on the beach and it was hot! Which got me to thinking about my summer makeup must haves. My sweat proof, no fail, can withstand the heat makeup go tos!
- Facial spray! It’s hydrating and refreshing on hot days plus it keeps your makeup in place. My go tos are Mario Badescu.
- Liquid highlighter. These give me a nice glow and stick pretty well when I start to sweat. My favorite right now are the Cover FX custom enhancing drops.
- Bronzer. Do I need to explain. When the sun is shining bright bronzer keeps my face glowing to help match the rest of my body. I choose ones with a little sparkle like the Hourglass Ambient Lighting bronzer.
- Clear brow gel. This keeps my brows in place when it heats up outside. My favorite: Essence lash and brow gel mascara. Best part it’s only 2 bucks!
- Intense moisturizers. I like antioxidants, SPF, and hylauranic acid during the hot weather. I use beauty oils at night to soak in all night and a lightweight moisturizer with SPF during the day. I’m in love with the Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb right now!
What are your summetime essentials?
Live it. Love it. Style it.