For this project all I used was paint and painter’s tape. Now for a little extra I used a sealant so the table wouldn’t get scratched up when it is in use.
Total cost: $4
Live it. Love it. Style it.
I got a side table at Goodwill for $9.99! Enough said right?
How it works in my space:
Mustard is fall’s it color! My number one best piece of advice is don’t be afraid of color! Think you can’t do mustard for fall think again!
I’m going to show you five ways to do mustard for fall using some popular trends right now. After this post you will realize just how versatile mustard really is!
I took New York and Company’s 7th Avenue Pant in mustard for these looks. Now these pants are less casual more business casual but you can recreate these looks with mustard jeans as well.
Look Number 1:
- Tribal: pants paired with a tribal print flowy top and pewter open toed flats
Look Number 2:
- Color blocked and Stripes: pants paired with a melon pink top and black and white striped blazer
Look Number 3 (My Fav!):
- Floral + Peplum + Lace: pants paired with a floral lace peplum top and black flats
Look Number 4:
- Polka Dots with an English Flair: pants paired with sheer navy polka dot top, light blue blazer, and brown oxfords
Look Number 5:
- Animal Print: Leopard top and black and camel wedges
Now after all that if you still aren’t sure about doing mustard in something as bold as pants then try accessories!
Try it. Live it. Love it. Style it.